Local Test Session
2013 Test sessions in Logan
June 6, 2013 (Thursday)
7:00 P.M. at the ASTE Building Utah State University, Room 108, 1498 North 800 East in Logan (Just north of the 1400 North 800 East intersection east side of 800 East).
Check this site 2 days before exam for any updated information.
Please RSVP for the upcoming exam here...
Please check back on this site the week of the exam for any updated information
- $15.00 in EXACT CHANGE or check made out to ARRL VEC.
- ID. Either a US drivers license, passport, or military ID.
- If you are a minor and do not have one of the the above, bring your birth certificate and your schools picture ID card. If you do not have a school picture ID card then bring your birth certificate and your social security card.
- If you wish to upgrade from Technician to General or from General to Extra, you must bring a photocopy of your license that we will keep and send in with your new license request. .If you have not received your paper license yet, then bring your CSCE.
- Calculator (optional), calculators may not hold formulas, all calculators are submit to inpection by the volunteer examineers.
- WE DO NOT HAVE ACCESS ACCESS TO A PHOTOCOPIER! Please don't ask us to make copies.
You can speed things up by filling out and printing this application for examination form. www.arrl.org/files/file/ncvec605-3.pdf
You will need a FCC issued FRN number instead of your Social Security #. You can register and obtain an FRN online at the FCC ULS website here. Follow
the NEW USERS -> REGISTRATION button. If you already have a license issued by the FCC, you can look it up by doing a query for your callsign here.
Please put your FRN number on the 605 form instead of your SS#. If you need help getting your FRN, we will be happy to help you at the exam session.
All license exams will be given on paper.
Technician and General Class licensees wishing to take a test to upgrade, must bring a copy of their current license that we can keep. If you have not received your license in the mail because you just recently passed your exam, then bring your CSCE.
You can locate other testing sessions in the region. It is possible to find a test session every month somewhere in northern Utah or southeastern Idaho.
Renew your license for free here: http://wireless.fcc.gov/uls/ The renewal process is described in a bit of detail on this page: http://wireless.fcc.gov/services/amateur/licensing/renewal.html